- My first birthday celebration in Korea. I went home late from training in the hakwon. My husband fetched me at the subway station and he bought a cake for me. My nephew blew the candles for me. hehehehehe.
Offered a contract from PP. This month really tested my decision making. Should I stay or should I go? Finally,I made a wise decision for not continuing to work in that 학원.It was the Toughest decision I made....
- Met my friend Claire I've met at the CFO during my visa process in Manila ^^ We had lunch and a little conversation before she went back to China.
- Interviewed at Gimpo but unfortunately they hired the Gyopo teacher.
- Went to Eureka's house. First time to see her in person with the other Pinay ( Maricris).
- One of my Pinay friends here in Korea contacted me and offered me a job. I was really happy then coz it's been almost a month of staying at the house and it boredom really kills me..
- Got hired and at first I was so excited to teach and work with the Korean kids. I heard a lot of bad things about the owner but I was still positive that she will give me my salary on time.... Hmm. Let's seee..
- Been to Bupyeong Underground shopping for the first time.
- Korea's Thanksgiving Day ( 추석) My first Chuseok in Korea. ^_^
- I expected my first month of salary.Sept. 16. Sad to say, my boss made a lot of excuses blah blah blah. She promised to pay me one week after my expected salary. I told my husband about it and he got mad. He called my boss and she still gave my husband the same explanation she told me earlier we talked. I still worked on the next day that was Tuesday. Wednesday morning my husband told me not to go to my work. I called my boss and she was soo mad. Well that was expected. kkk~ We are only 2 teachers in her academy. One is the very etchuserang Koreana..hmmp... Thursday morning My husband went to the academy and my boss told my husband she will not give my salary.Luckily my husband got a chance to talked to my boss' husband and he promised they will send my salary the next day (Friday).
- Sept. 23-- Friday I received my salary~ wohoo~~ I was soooo happy that time. Without the help of my very supportive husband I can't get my salary..waaah.
- Got interviewd again with the other English academy but the problem was the school is sooo far from our place.. :-( I rejected the offer and it was my husband decision too. This time I need to be careful in choosing and getting a job.
- Sent money and our birtdhay presents to my brother and mom. ^______^
- I met my friend Lanie at Seoul . We went to Dongdaemoon and Hello Kitty Cafe ^^
- Lastly, Our 1st Anniversary ^___________^ We went to Nami Island. We really had a great time together. Thank you so much God for being the center of our married life~
- My husband's birthday ^________^ weeeh~~ I planned that day on what to do to make his birthday special.. We had dinner at the Tuna's Restaurant near our place. I bought cake, wine on his birtdhay.. kkkk~ so happy I made my husband happy.
- Oct. 3 Holiday in Korea.. Went to Bupyeong with friends..
- My nephew's bday~~ bought robot haha.
- Millenium Pepero Day ^____^ received an advanced Pepero gift from my hubby.kkk
- hmmm.. November.... aha~ I met another Pinay in Seoul and we visited in her house. happy ^_^
- what else?? still Tambay... :-( no work..
- Kimchi making.. backaches :-( but I had fun though.
- My favorite month. Though I feel soo homesick coz Christmas is approaching. Every morning I turned on the computer and searched on utbe some Christmas songs.. so emo. haha
- First snow actually snowflakes pa lng cya but I didn't saw it. The very first snow I saw was on the 9th of Dec.
- 18th day of Dec..unforgettable date..
- Snow ..lots of snowfall on the 23rd of Dec ^__^ played with the snow for the fist time.lol
- Whie Christmas in Kimchiworld. We had lunch at the Incheon airport and oppa bought me Christmas 선물 ( present) Etude house and Polham jackets. kkk~ happy ~
- Lotte world..wow~ for the very first time I been to Lotte world with friends before the year ends. ^___^ It was soooooo amazing. How can I forget the Atlantis Adventure.. kk~ We tried Sinbad boat, Bumjee Drop, Atlantis Adeventure, Horror house ( Tomb something.. I forgot.., and the Mirror maze.. Also witnessed the Parade. It was fun! I will blog about my experienced in Lotte world later kk.~
Happy New Year friends~~
That's all of my unforgettable exprience in 2011. Some are bad, some are good but we will keep in our minds that whatever challenges life may bring Never give up!! That's what I've learned in 2011 Year of the RABBIT. I admit it was the toughest year in my life but I'm certain that all these things will pass. God is with me and I belive HE knows what will be the BEST for me in this year ahead.. I'm looking forward to find a great job this year, save money, be thankful everyday and become a better wife, a better friend and a better person. Have a fruitful new year everyone ^________^