Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's day to my Papa ^_^


Kelan ba talaga ang Father's Day? hehehe.Everyday naman Father's day.. I just want to say Happy Father's day to my ever beloved Papa and to thank him as well. Through writings I can express how I really feel for him.

You've been the best father to us and the best husband to our mom. When I was little,I always wish to have a husband as good as you are but as I grow older i think it's so impossible coz I realized that you're the only one in this world. No one can ever replace you in our hearts. ♥ ♥ ♥

You are strict but Kind.
You always want to be alone but you spent your precious time with us.
You are strong and warm-hearted.
You never failed to teach us good manners and right conduct since we were little and because of that, we knew how to be polite, be patient and how to respect each other.

I could not ask for more..We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
Thank you so much papa..

Happy Father's day to you ~ ♥_♥~
No words can express how much we love you..
We're so proud to have you as our father and we could not stop thanking you.
Thank you for everything. --- Patience, sacrifices,love, care and etc.

No comments: