Friday, November 19, 2010

Status : Happily Married ^_^




We got married ^_^

We exchanged our vows last 25th day of Sept.2010.
I thank God I finally found someone.
Someone who will make me happy when I feel sad.
Someone who will take good care of me .
Someone who will accept me for who I am and what I have.
Someone who will share my precious life and spend it with him.
And most of all, Someone whom I truly love.
Thank you Lord for the gift of love.
He's one of the greatest gift I've ever received in this world.~
I hope we will keep our promises forever~
Saranghaeyo Jagiya ^_^

4 comments:

Kim said...

sorry for being late, but congrats to both of you^^

Little Princess♥~♥ said...

Thanks Hye Rin ^_^

jehan said...

hi Little Princess!
oh i thought you were just going to travel to Korea thru your cbox message..kkkk

Congratulations and best wishes to you both..

I pray you have fruitful years ahead and only grow so much more in love...

Little Princess♥~♥ said...

@jehan--- kkkk. thanks for the wishes sis.. ^_______________^
hope to see you around in Korea soon~