Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Great Parents,


Thank you to all the continuous support you give me. Thank you to your undying love and to your care.

I thank you for being so fair. Thank you for scolding me when I did something wrong. With this, I learn a lot from my mistakes. I learn how to handle small or even big problems I encounter in my day to day life it’s because of your good teachings that I will never forget until I die.

I learn to respect myself and other people because you teach us good manners and right conduct when we’re still little until we grow up. I learn how to become independent, responsible and a good citizen. All these things I learn because of you.

Most of all, thank you for being strict in terms of choosing the right guy for me. Because of that, I found the person that I truly love and loves me too~

I owe my life to you. Thank you for everything~

Now that I’m married, I want to be as good as you are as a parent in the near future.

I love you forever my loving parents ^_________________*

No comments: