Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Big 6 on the Big night ~


Haizt, Ito talaga ang pinagpupuyatan ko ever since Melason times pa. hehehe
I enjoy watching PBB when the Teenternational housemates entered the PBB house.
Lalong-lalo na may mga Koreans dun.. Aba , exciting to ah..sabi ko..
From then, I stay up late because of them.
Wow~ I was so amazed with the teeneternationals coz they are really talented.
They all deserve to win. Pero kelangan talagang may matanggal sa kanila.
Next week, Big night na .Days are so fast.
Actually, 5 na lang silang naiwan na teenternational. Pero 3 slots lang ang kelangan para sa Big night. The remaining teeneters are:
James -Australia, Bret- USA, Ann Li- Taiwan, and my bet Ryan Bamg - S.Korea..
Jenny who is also from S.Korea was forced evict..So sad..And I think It's so unfair.. :(
I dont want to elaborate the story but I feel sorry for her. Gusto ko pa naman sana cyang makasama sa Big 6.

Well, all guys na naiwan sa PBB house teenters and Ivan who is a Fil-Am they are all good and talented.
Hope one of them will gonna win.Pero syempre sana c Ryan Bang ang Big Winner.. hehehehe..

I will wait next week and look forward to watch Big night on TV.. :)
Good luck to them :)

2 comments:

Sendo said...

bet ko rin si ryan!!! ^^ haha kabarkada siya ng kaibigan kong korean haha...siya lang nakakatuwa sa bahay haha

Little Princess♥~♥ said...

@ sendo-- ah. really? nice.. yep.. boring ang PBB kng wla cya.. haha..