Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If only I could turn back time :(


Regrets....Well, Has anyone can say he/she doesn't have one?
If you're going to ask me, I have a few regrets in life as of now.
Regrets of taking nursing course..
If only I could turn back time, I wished I took up other course than that.
My almost 6 years in college (yes, 6 years because I stopped for one year and I took up BSCS for 1 year) really makes me feel sick.. Imagine 6 long years? and now, My life and my career is still floating. I can't move so far . I was really stuck..My life is really a mess.. :(
I keep on thinking that my life will be OK soon.. My head is always saying that it will be fine but my heart says the opposite.
What am I going to do?
I don't know what will happen to my life..
I really want to move forward but something is pulling me backward..
I can't move , I can't go..
I was really stagnant.
I hope someday I can find the answers..
I want to go on with my life.
I am so frustrated, disappointed and so depressed but I still can handle this situation.
I thank my family for always supporting in everything I do.
I thank GOD for the courage and hope that HE gives me..
I know someday , HE will answer all my prayers..
^^

No comments: